S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day

I have a 98 chevy zr2 blazer and i want to do the quad mod so that all 4 lights come on a couple of questions does it make a differance which side you do the mod on and 2 do you have to disable the dhl and ahl to make these work i bought a realy kit for the older chevy full size truck so i thought i could use it but apperently it does make a differance this is how i wired it up working on the passenger side the wires that come with kit are black red green brown
so this is what i did
#85 of relay to ground
#87 of relay yellow wire of low beam
#86 of relay purple wire of high beam
#30 of relay went to brown wire on the park light down on the turn signal and not on the side marker light but it didnt work i did was blow the park light fuse out can somebody please help me im up late so ill be checking back every so often i know this is old question but im new here and sorrry for the long post
:haha:

·
the youngest has been
4,358 Posts
wire it like this

pin 86 ground
pin 85 green/white high beam trigger of headlight plug
pin 87 ground
pin 86 yellow wire, low beam switched ground

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you tippman was looking at the way you wire it what do i do with pin 30 and you have pin 86 listed twice is that correct just checking

·
the youngest has been
4,358 Posts
Sorry, brain fart on my end the last one should be pin 30. Should be the yellow.wire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts