S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im thinkin about doin some zr1 wheels, i would love to fit the 17x11s in the back can this be done? what bs/offset do i want i see there are 2 different kinds, also will i need spacers....if so what size do i want to get? anyone have any pics with the zr1 wheels on there ride.......?

·
Registered
6 Posts
they fit perfect on the rear of a syclone or typhoon they just stick out and the 17x9.5 in front is the perfect combo ive ridden in one that was decked out in the 1997 and it was probably the first road road setup syclone ever it was purchased and within 5k miles broken crank and 30k was spent on it kenne bell stainless headers were so beautiful and kenne bell air to air. the vortec heads were one year old on this new detup already with 2.02 and 1.8 upper pletum was ported buy some crazy extrude hone in PA this truck was build in Wilkinsburg PA. pistons were ceramic coated cylinder headers and value faces jet hot Al2o aluminum oxide keeps heatin the chamber. menthol injector. along with fullcage rear new best everything at the time I was told just in parts was 30k I would imagine it was close to 80k syclone in 1997/

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Look in the corvette wheels thread.
No tubbing needed, I ran C6 19x10.5 w/2.5" spacer on my old 2002 2wd Blazer with a small amount of space on the inside and about 1" on the outside to spare.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts