S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NVRDUN Always broke
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, in advance, i have no idea weather this is a lowered or lifted question.. so please move it if necessary. Anyway, i have a zq8 truck, means lowered 1.5 around by springs and leafs. Im lifting this truck with new front coils, Moog 5664's to be exact, so about an inch or inch and a half higher then a stock base truck. Do i need to change my shocks? are they the same shocks as a stock base truck? im putting 2" shackles in the back on the zq8 leafs, for now.. but will replace the leafs later... and still have the shackles. Please help me guys..

thanks, Nate

·
NVRDUN Always broke
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUT, im only going to stock height, moog coils and rear lift shackles.. actually just up an inch in teh rear so ill still be lower then stock. Will they work until i can afford others?

·
NVRDUN Always broke
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are you basically saying try it out to see what will happen and help others? i really dont see what your getting at

·
NVRDUN Always broke
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok.. thats mainly waht i wanted to know, if the shocks were different or special because its lowered... thanks mostizzle. and.. when money is available ill get some.. or get some zr2 or stock ones from a yard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts