S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Working Hard at Life
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to get some Zq8 decals? I want to get them on my traction bars and one under my hood.....none on the exterior though. also i want pewter to match my factory paint. I have looked but have come up empty handed. Thanks
Derek

·
Autocross'n Member
363 Posts
You mean like these?... http://colombostuhr.com/eric/autox_4-7-02/images/Jeff_S10_3.JPG

I have one on each door and one on the lower right hand corner of the tailgate.I had them made at a vinal shop for like $12.I gave them one of the plastic S10 emblems that came on it,and told them I wanted the same size and font.I was going for the "factory" look.I changed the color to charcoal metallic and the bowtie is red instead of gold.Everyone that's seen them has said they thought it came from the factory that way.

·
Working Hard at Life
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can barely see it jeff. But ill guess ill have to get them custom made.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'd like to put some on the sides of my box like the ZR2's have. Anyone done this?

Steve

·
Medium-size Truckin
4,783 Posts
those zq8's loook sweet, i almost wish i wouldnt have gotten the extreme....i like the way those decals look, good thinking jeff:) and steve, i saw someone at my school do that and it looks really dumb in my opinion.. I cant really explain it, it just looks out of place maybe just b/c i am used to seeing the ZR2's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts