S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the swaybar I bought & thought would fit my 88 Xtra cab only to find out (things are different some how).

REAR ZQ8 F SWAY BAR OFF FROM A 2001 S10 BLAZER IN GREAT SHAPE ..ITS A GREAT UPGRADE FOR ALL 82-94 2 DOORONLY BLAZERS AND JIMMYS THIS COMES WITH MOUNTS TO THE REAR END YOU WILL NEED TO SO SOME THING TO MOUNT IT TO THE FRAME ..... YOU WILL BE AMAZED IN HOW MUCH BETTER YOUR TRUCK HANDLES .

Any body got any info on this bar & the mounting of the shocks as in what is different?

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably so. I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet. Thinking about doing a shock re-locate. I've built NASCAR chasis & the like so making a few mods like that doesn't bother me too much.
If I re-locate the shocks to tip in at the top I think I'll have a neet little setup. Crappy weather here, I got a 24' X 36' pole barn sitting down the road from me all framed up & Ive been waiting 5 days now to put the roof on the durn thing. Guess I'll go get creative in the shop today. I'm going to get a digital cam. here soon & when I do I'll get some pics of my setup on here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts