S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zero's S-10,

Still havent heard back or got my remote and manual yet. I pm'ed you my address again, so please get that stuff out to me asap! Its been over a month now.

Anyone heard from this guy lately? Seemed like a nice enough guy, sent me my deck, and amp......and now all I want is the manuals and the remote, but all of the sudden I dont hear from him anymore.

·
Give the po' man a break.
285 Posts
I dealt with him, he was great. Maybe try AIMing him?

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he was great to deal with at first, now its just become a hassle getting the little things from him. he had the actual deck and amp to me in 3 days flat, just really trying to reach him rather than accusing him of trying to rip me off......

hoping he will just see this and be reminded to send me the stuff.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Ok I just got online been like a week! You sent me your address like two days ago, and I just noticed it. I think it'a alittle stupid that you wrote a post about a remote and one manual that I forgot to include!

Oh No not a remote and a manual.... Your stuff didn't come w/ any manuals and I didn't bitch about it.

I just got your address info. So as soon as I have time, I will ship it out to you!

Sorry I didn't think it was something that was a High Priority, that I had to GO SCHEDULE my day around it!

As I said, I will get it out to you soon!

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zero,

dont be a fag about it. if you would have read up a little higher, you have seen that seen all I was doing was trying to get your attention, not bitching. so read a little more careful before you go running your mouth.

I never said that the tv had any manuals. thats what I want the most. I want the manual to the cd player so I can figure out all the features, the remote isnt a big deal but its kind of just the principal.

Just send me my stuff, and we can be done talking to each other, you wont have to hear my "bitching" and I wont have to wait another month for anything else from you.

·
Clean N' Dark
1,921 Posts
Zero,

I'll remember your half ass attitude next time I potentially buy from you.

It doesn't matter if the remote and manual aren't a high priority to you, but it might be for the guy that bought it from you.

As soon as you have the time.........Nice attitude

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
slammed iusuzuu said:
Zero,

dont be a fag about it. if you would have read up a little higher, you have seen that seen all I was doing was trying to get your attention, not bitching. so read a little more careful before you go running your mouth.

I never said that the tv had any manuals. thats what I want the most. I want the manual to the cd player so I can figure out all the features, the remote isnt a big deal but its kind of just the principal.

Just send me my stuff, and we can be done talking to each other, you wont have to hear my "bitching" and I wont have to wait another month for anything else from you.
:werd:

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BlazerLT said:
Zero,

I'll remember your half ass attitude next time I potentially buy from you.

It doesn't matter if the remote and manual aren't a high priority to you, but it might be for the guy that bought it from you.

As soon as you have the time.........Nice attitude
thats my point exactly. like I said, its not that I terribley need them immediately, but its been over a month and its the principal behind it. I would like the manual though, lots of features on this deck I would like to figure out and I dont have the damn manual to figure them all out.........and he acts like I am lucky if he sends it out at all!

·
Registered
375 Posts
ok See what the thing is guys, is that I didn't have the manual for a while. Which I told the guy that I had to find it.

Then by mistake I deleted his PM that had his address and s/n.
Then I moved, and I don't have internet where I moved to, so I can only check my mail when I goto my parents place... (1hr away)

So then like a week ago, he PMed me asking for his stuff, and I replyed that "oh sorry, I lost your address, send it to me again and I will get the stuff out to you really soon"

THen 2 DAYS ago, he sent me his address, which I just got yesterday (or the day before,I forgot) and then I see this post about this shit....

It's not like I've been holding back from the kid, but I just got his address the other day, and I haven't had a chance to ship it out to him!

SO FOR ALL YOU GUYS TALKING SH*T ABOUT STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT :finger:

Alright..... as I said, I will get it out soon... I'm working from 11-8 every day, so it's not like I have a huge time to get to the post office and package that sh*t up. You will get your sh*t!
I never said anything that you wouldn't get it!

""".........and he acts like I am lucky if he sends it out at all!"""

·
Registered
375 Posts
just so everyone knows.... like it's anyones business, It's shipped... I have alittle bit of time this morning before work, and I'm going to the USPS now....

this whole post was :gayflag:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts