S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i have the old style Z28 wheels (15 inch) on my truck and i dont have the money for new wheels so i thought i might paint them black but i dunno if it will look good on my red truck also should i paint the whole rim black or black and polished lip or black and polished lip and the two lines running down them any ideas?? what would look better??

·
2LO4BC
2,859 Posts
what i would do is paint them black, then polish the raised sections of the spokes. then get the whole wheel cleared.
i think it would look good on a red truck

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lowriderbowtie said:
what i would do is paint them black, then polish the raised sections of the spokes. then get the whole wheel cleared.
i think it would look good on a red truck
thats what i was thinkin but should i go gloss black or semi gloss?? gonna have to be paint to cause no one here does powdercoating.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I think if you're going to Polish the raised part, then you should definitely go gloss. It would ge a good contrast...

Just my .02

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good to me...haha i think ill wait till winter to do them tho cause im gonna do some more interior work this winter (paint and tweed) so hopefully ill have lots of pics for the progress cause im gettin a digital camera i hope anyways thanks for the opinions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts