S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, my 94 S10 is in need of a re-vamp, i want to get 17 or 18 inch wheels, like to get some custom paint on her, and some other small things, but, it has over 100,000 miles. My soon-to-be-wife (maybe;)) thinks i should not sink any more money into it. We just bought a house and my S10 is our only truck. I still haul crap with it, i just think it would still be nice to get some new wheels at least. She thinks we should turn our attention to our '98 Jeep, like a lift and some other things--which is great with me, but why not have the best of both worlds. So your honest opinion please, should I not put any more money into my 10, i know it is getting older, but i dont think i can bare to raise it back to stock:( . I know we are all S-10 freaks, but please, what should i do? Sorry so long too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
screw it

After looking around on this web site and others, im getting new wheels, just gotta do it. So what if it has high miles, if something else goes wrong, we will deal with that later. Peace.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
Dont waste your money.....a strong financially secure family is a lot mor important than a truck. If your going to invest....invest in the Jeep, you'll get a lot more out of it in the long run. As for the truck....maybe look into a new engine, or a new truck....With intrest rates as low as they are now.....I'd buy a new one

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont know

I like Centerline wheels, also like boyd coddington, weld wheels, hell, i like them all... its a tough decision. Family is Very important to me, and we are financially secure, so if i can get a good deal on some 17's, i'll be very pleased. If getting married, one good tip: keep seperate checking accounts, she has her money, i have mine:).

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
if you're not hurting for bread and milk, I say get the truck looking decent...it doesn't take a lot to make a clean street truck (roll pan, billet grille, decent wheels)..graphics, superchargers, and shaved taillights are all just frills. It's easy to get caught up in all that...theres this bastard that lives up the street from me that lives with his parents, they pay his insurance, pay his tuition, and give him "spending money" on top of his regular job...needless to say his Blazer is one of the sweetest in town. Live within your means, but also live for the times..you don't want to look back and regret not doing it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys

Just - thanks guys, you are all awesome.

·
Registered
224 Posts
HEY!!!!

I have a set of 17" Colorado Custom Leadville's for sale-CHEAP!!!!Look in the swap meet thread under Colrado Customs for sale CHEAP!!! They are nice and super cheap!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts