S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the risk of sounding really weird and oddly sensitive. and because I've been thinking too much tonight, added with boredom, just kinda wondering the circumstances of your first one. and not the peck on the cheek kinda deal. just kinda wondering how old you were. and what happened to him/her. then when I feel there's some good ones I'll let you have a good laugh over mine.

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
15, I spent the night at her house and for some odd reason her mom was alright with us being in the bedroom unattended. Nothing special other than I didn't round the bases with her when I should've; ah well.

·
Welding Member
6,314 Posts
Me an my neighbor's daughter made out behind my house when i was like 13 shes at OSU i think

·
Negative 10
22,389 Posts
my first kiss was when i was 16. it was also with my first love. i am not going to lie. i had no idea how to kiss. and she knew. it was not her first kiss. so she told me she was going to teach me. but she wasnt going to show me right then cuz she wanted it to be a kinda romantic ordeal thing. i dunno girls are wierd. but anyways. so one day we were hanging out and we went for a walk at night. and it was pretty cold and there were clouds n shit. and it looked like it was going to rain so we turned around to go back to her house. well about halfway back it just started pouring down rain on us. and thats when it happend. we started kissing in the rain. and i loved it. it was prolly one of the most romantic moments of my life. go ahead and call me gay or an idiot or whatever you want but i enjoyed it very much and wont ever forget it.

·
Trks R 4 Grls!!!
755 Posts
my first kiss was when i was 16. it was also with my first love. i am not going to lie. i had no idea how to kiss. and she knew. it was not her first kiss. so she told me she was going to teach me. but she wasnt going to show me right then cuz she wanted it to be a kinda romantic ordeal thing. i dunno girls are wierd. but anyways. so one day we were hanging out and we went for a walk at night. and it was pretty cold and there were clouds n shit. and it looked like it was going to rain so we turned around to go back to her house. well about halfway back it just started pouring down rain on us. and thats when it happend. we started kissing in the rain. and i loved it. it was prolly one of the most romantic moments of my life. go ahead and call me gay or an idiot or whatever you want but i enjoyed it very much and wont ever forget it.
awww kissing in the rain is the best! i have to admit

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
no i lied..i met this chic as i was walking on the beach one night during a family vacation to the beach... we were both 15-16...she asked me if i had kissed before and of course i lied...lol we were laying on the beach under the stars and she turned to me and i went for it...it was pretty cool....

didnt get her name lol...i was a moron...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
This is the way I live
418 Posts
I was 13 and it was my sisters best friend that I had a huge crush on. She was on my bed one night, I said screw it and kissed her. We made out for a while and that was about it that night, but a couple weeks latter I lost my virginity to her. And now she is married to a dude I cant stand and I bust his balls about it every time I see him haha

·
Negative 10
22,389 Posts
no i lied..i met this chic as i was walking on the beach one night during a family vacation to the beach... we were both 15-16...she asked me if i had kissed before and of course i lied...lol we were laying on the beach under the stars and she turned to me and i went for it...it was pretty cool....

very nice. i aplaud (sp)

·
Registered
366 Posts

you may not have got her name but did you get her pants undone?

1 - 20 of 251 Posts