S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you come to a community like this, offer parts for us.. you need to get your stuff together and:

#1 Let people know who order from you when a shipment is going out, how it is going out, when to expect it... CUSTOMER SERVICE you know?

#2 Answer your emails.

#3 any questions prior to ordering from you.

I own a business. I would never treat my customers with this level of inattentiveness. Why? Cause the business would go elsewhere. Get your shit together.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for being so harsh. I still haven't received a response.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sad really. I had $293.00 billed to my account. Want the parts cause they really sound great.. but yet haven't had a response from the company. Weird...

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
You sound like me. $293.xx but i got it all minus the solid tierod adjustment sleeves. No response in a week since i got my parts n emailed them :dunno:

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that is funny. That is what I got today, just the solid sleeves and nothing else.

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
i got my solid sleeves today as well, they got mailed out Monday got to me bout 230 today. mind you it took 2 days after ordering for my $$ to go out/them to ship, and took till the 6th for UPS to get it to me from Vegas but it made it when it said it would

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See I have no order info other than my receipt to paypal. They never sent me anything. The sleeves look great, but I just don't know where the rest of the parts are, or when they will be here. The whole "customer service thing".. that is why I made this thread.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay checked another email addy I have and got a confirmation yesterday that It will arrive via ups on the 19th.

Again, I think it would be better to be a bit more customer friendly. That is all. I look forward to the parts coming in.

-Nathan

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPS has my shipment waiting to be delivered (tomorrow) and I finally today got the invoice from the company saying they have "filled" my order. Note to who ever does order from them.. they are a little backward on their communication.. FYI.

BTW looking forward to the parts though :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Glad to hear you got your stuff. I'm very sorry for the delays in getting back to you.

We don't get on this forum nearly as often as we should. Every month so far this year has been a record month for us and we're struggling to keep up.

I'm personally looking into our processes and working on speeding up communication.

Sorry again, guys.

·
Overhead Console Expert
1,884 Posts
I got my order in like 5 days from them.

They make great parts BTW. I got the PP Steering Tierods for my Zr2. They make the steering soo much better. I will deff. be recommending people to get this kit.

·
Canadian Pesos well spent
56 Posts
I totally agree,PP needs to get the business in order.
I have tried several phone calls, and emails with no
callback:rant:

·
Dig Or Die=I Die
2,022 Posts
I just ordered some balljoints from you guys. I got them and all and everything was great. My only gripe is I never received a tracking number. I didn't sweat it because of PPM's good rep, so I knew I'd get them. Some aren't as trusting and relaxed as I am though.

Seems something is going on and there are some un-happy people on the forums. I and many others have been more than happy to post PPM's link in threads that ask about good steering/suspension parts. I know I've dropped PPM's name many many times. Hope you guys get back on the ball. The quality and prices of your parts are great. I'd hate to see people stop buying from you because of poor customer service and late shipping.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts