S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still learning
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 2 questions. How much could I expect to pay for a full-size york at a salvage yard, and what are the fill rates with one?

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
I filled my 12 gallon from 0-180psi in under a minute.. I forgot the exact seconds.. They're damn fast. I bought my York at Autozone, remanufactured with a warranty for $85. Tell em you need a AC compressor w/o clutch for a 81 Ford F100.

·
Still learning
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, thats awesome, I knew they were fast, but didn't know that fast, and I also didn't know you could get them from autozone. Thanks.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Yea, they're pretttty quick.. I love mine. Can't beat it man, especially for the money.

Your welcome for the info.

·
Body Draggin Member
585 Posts
Yeah now how much did you pay for the brackets and clutch for that thing?? I am wanting to do that to mine now, so any more info would help a lot.
Chris

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
I bought the bracket from a guy on BlazinLow and had to modify it to make it work. Clutch, you can get at Autozone but onboardair.com has em as well.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
yeah I was wondering about this as well. cab could you post some pics of the brackets??? Is that the most time consuming part? Will I have to remove my A/C? I have a 2.2

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
I spend hours putting together a HOW TO in the how to section. Please read it to make me feel like I didnt waste my time LoL

·
Still learning
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone got any pics for the bracket on a 4.3?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts