S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ol' Skool Member
395 Posts
Yea i just got my X-mas present yesterday from jason!

W00T

·
Dey took rrr jobs!!
4,322 Posts
Yea the little picture they have on the intructions to show what switch is which maybe wrong. mine was when I hooked it up.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
SlowBlue00 said:
ahhh dan, what happend to the 8-bit controller?
I believe he's makin a new one. And wtf, why is smarty p in every one of your pictures, hahaha.

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah the ol' school nintendo controller was all soldered up with some shitty thin solid core wire so it was very "fragile" and it stopped working correctly a couple weeks ago. im thinkin some of the connections came off, im gonna start from scratch and build a slightly more "robust" setup. i just dont have the time for it now. so i'm gonna just hook up this box for now. the nintendo controller was also kind of a pain to use while driving. so i plan on hooking up quick disconnects to be able to switch back and forth. for drivin, and shows. but anyway the point is... jason gets a thumbs up from me!

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
absolutcain said:
u got any how tos or some shiz on hookin up the nes controller?
hehe, if i had a dollar for how many people ask that... since my PM box is constantly full with the same question, im thinkin of maybe doin a how to when i make a new one... but then again maybe i'll continue to make you guys suffer

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
I ordered all my bag shizzle last firday...so I should see some stuff maybe the end of next week...I cant wait...the truck is all apart awaiting the big brown truck to drop by :D

and I agree, jason and his bro are the shit!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts