S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just joined up and thought I'd say hello!
Just for everyone's info, I have two S-10 Blazers; one is a 4x4 and the other is a 2wd. I am from north-east Tennessee, any body else from this area?

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome to the board. I am not around you, but post some pictures if you got some.

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
More and more

Blazers are poppin up in here. Thats kewl though. I wish I had a four door 2wd Blazer. Post us some cool pics if you can. I'm from Iowa, but I will be visting Memphis next week!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the warm welcome...

I posted some pictures of my trucks in the Blazer/Jimmy/Bravada section of the forum already. But, what the heck, I'll put 'em here too.

This is my 4wd truck, it is my daily driver. It currently has a relatively large stereo in it that will eventually be moved to my other truck. You can see pictures of the stereo here:
Link to Stereo Pictures

And this is my 2wd Blazer. I haven't had it very long. It has a 305 under the hood. The plan is to transfer all my stereo equipment into this truck and build it bigger and louder than before. Then put a much smaller system in my daily driver....

Anyway, those are my toys....let me know what you think of them.
I am open to suggestions. I am looking to do a custom interior in the 2wd Blazer......

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
nice trucks :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts