S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this through my favorite Xtreme site....

Got a 98 ZQ8 in green, painting the interior white and having an art student do up some green flame graphics, master image customs grille, enlarged catback exhaust single inlet dual outlet, K&N drop in (looking to make it CAI soon....just gotta figure out what I can do with the stock box first) painted the bowties on the center caps green, removed emblems, GM rollpan, pioneer head unit with dolphins(!!!!)

Right now I'm looking for the "free" power mods on the 2.2 and some nice Gauge faces with the ZQ8 Logo on them (TWINS) I have no tach, just the speedo and its the 4 cyl 5 spd.....I want the outline green and ZQ8 in silver.....white gauge faces......

I'm also looking to drop it soon........gotta figure out how to do that with the stock springs and what not

Caleb

·
14,970 Posts
HEY!!! i know you:D

welcome

Damm looks like you added a few mods since the last meet too.

Hopefully if everthing show's up this week I'll have a few extra's too.:evilg:

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
welcome aboard!

sounds like a sweet ride. how bout postin a few pics to make us jeleous?:uhoh: :drinkhaha

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, don't know how jealous you'll be

but here she is..... doesn't show the center caps cause I did that after these pics were taken, also did the catback after these were taken.......I have chrome turn down tips on either side of the license plate in back......

The ****ty thing is, I still don't have my plates.....I had to go and renew my temp tags.....How BS is this??

Caleb

·
14,970 Posts
SummerWolf said:

The ****ty thing is, I still don't have my plates.....I had to go and renew my temp tags.....How BS is this??

Caleb
I had to do the same **** today. Them fockers said they can't find my plates said they were shipped off in July.:bash:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts