S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everybody, just wanted to say hi... well i've got a 92 s-10 blazer / tahoe lt (whatever the tahoe means still haven't figured that out.) I got it off a friend of the family for a good deal and even though its got over 160,000 miles on it, it's been running great since I got my license in December. Well I'll take some photos sometime but there's not much special about it!

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
hey welcome aboard, the tahoe means your truck has the "tahoe package" (mine has it aswell) basically it gives you a better interior then the other trucks had and gives you different exterior trim. post some pics when ya get em even if it is stock

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
better interior? heh well it could be worse... i was hoping to replace the storage thing in between the two front seats because the hatch is busted and doesnt close correctly, not sure where or how much those things are.... thanks :D

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
yea you mean the console, its very common for those to get broken. As for how much and where? well i dunno if GM still sells em (and if they did the price would be outragous) but check around on ebay and here in the owners swap meet area for one, or do like i did and try to score one from a junk yard

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i'd like a new console, or atleast a new hatch to it and the drink holder sucks it's not even worth the space it takes up because drinks just tip over since they don't go down into anything, the cup holder thingie snaps out i was wondering if they make or sell different snap ins...

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
yea they made a regular tray which is what i have it just snaps in and is about good enough for holding change and my cell phone other then that its mostly useless too

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
John...go get ya some fiberglass resin and some woven mat and go for it......practice on something then fix (of transform) it into something useful...If ya have any questions just ask.....there are some peeps on here that are pretty good with the stuff!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally got some pictures scanned and uploaded... simple truck nothing special... I'd like to remove the grey on the bottoms, ya know that decal crap... and I don't like the front of my truck it looks too oldish...

http://burnham.hypermart.net/cars/blazer/

·
9~Deuce
989 Posts
Awesome man, I've got just about the same thing. It's got potential.

Check my sig to see my Deuce. It's got a before picture then an after pic from two hours later. (ok maybe not two hours)

Just start taking things off one by one unless you like that rugged look.

And if you don't want that air reflector in the back then give me a PM.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I actually like the rack on the top and the reflector, I just wish I could take them off and clean em up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.