S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I never see anyone anymore, I will let ya know about my latest project, besides building Brandons Blazer, installing my headers and new true dual exhaust with two Flowmaster 40's..... I have started a new bumper project.
My plans are as follows, section two inches out of the width(done) section one inch from the length of each side to bring it even with the fender. Shave the bumper signals and trim holes.
So I am shrinking the width to bring the bumper in so its not as wide and overbearing bring the sides in closer to the fenders and shaving the turn signals, I am still undecided if I will move them up behind the grill or just use the corner signals as my turn signals, what ya think?

·
Registered
634 Posts
oh you and bumperss... almost as bad as you and blazers! haha. should look good man!!

as soon as i get my new bags in, i need to pop over so we can have a nice mini project and get those tie rod notches in... if you're down for that? that would be sweet.

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure thing man............

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeeeep.
lol

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, no it's not to late, although sectioning another bumper would be additional work, but sadly I have $0 to spend on this project at the moment............so unless it's free............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.