S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here she is as of recent, gonna paint it after college lets out, got only a week and a half to go, so that antenna and black side trim are gonna be GONE. this is turning into an obsession, wheels should be comin in a month too.

Attachments

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Lookin' good...!

·
Registered
194 Posts
if you ask me that thing dosent even need a paint job:thumbup:
but i guess if your going to do some shaving and lose the molding

btw:do you have a front shot of the truck?

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually, if you look up close, it needs a paint job, and you cant see the tailgate from there....... yeah it was a farm truck, so its got the sheeat beat out of it. and theres cracks in the paint, and some rust is startin to show up. but yeah, it looks good from 10 feet away! what you cant see in that is theres 2 huge dents in the left front fender, they didnt show up in the pic, but theyre pretty nasty, just not much paint got taken off from them. heres what i got for front pics tho:

Attachments

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats all i gots for da front

·
Registered
35 Posts
sweet truck, ya ditch mudflaps, put on some ground effects, and some tinted windows would look nice, what color are you painting it???:guitar:

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its gonna be victory red, its sweet ass, you cant see it too well, but the air dam is already that color, it looks awesome in the daytime. yeah we still gotta get for the outside: rollpan, ss mirrors, carbon fiber taillights, shaved antenna, tinted windows, new bed cover, xtreme wheels, and maybe a cowl hood. yeah i cant wait till the end of the summer when thisll all be done outside (for now :D ) and we can get to work under the hood.

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sadly, no. first, its my dad's truck til i get done with my internship then im buying it from him, and he doesnt want any suspension changes. :soap: also, my driveway is at a 15% grade, so id scrape each time goin up. i hope to, in the future, do like a 2/1, since my back end sits lower than the front, just spindles and 1" blocks

·
Registered
194 Posts
DimebagDarrell said:
i hope to, in the future, do like a 2/1, since my back end sits lower than the front, just spindles and 1" blocks
in the future i can see this thing slammed
btw how much are buying it from your dad?

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
hey looks sweet , i guess its alot of work keepin up on the chome and clear stuff, i know mine is a ***** to work on, but hey whatever looks good sweeeeeeeet

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
DimebagDarrell said:
sadly, no. first, its my dad's truck til i get done with my internship then im buying it from him, and he doesnt want any suspension changes. :soap: also, my driveway is at a 15% grade, so id scrape each time goin up. i hope to, in the future, do like a 2/1, since my back end sits lower than the front, just spindles and 1" blocks
i guess you could bag it and solve the driveway problem after you buy it but i guess that is a lot of money and work. trucks looking good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts