S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
BadAzzCivicSiChic said:
Thats cool... that car is pretty crazy. It's going to be at nopi this weekend, if anybody is goin. They've just finished repainting it... you can see, its actually in the paint booth in this pic.
yeah i live in atl so where gonna go out that way friday night and watch everyone drag frames throw sparks and race with there cars

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool, you'll have to look out for us... ill be at the motor mavericks booth in the show. Outside of the show just look for this group of cars... Type R yellow civic, red 3000gt vr4, white bmw m3, black 240sx, that black skyline...etc. That's where Ill be. If ya happen to see me hollar at me :)

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
no one drags at nopi....not really any decent trucks go...i went last year...biggest waste of time and money....scr8p fest, the weekend after this one, is the show to go to....

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
slam-10 said:
no one drags at nopi....not really any decent trucks go...i went last year...biggest waste of time and money....scr8p fest, the weekend after this one, is the show to go to....
i know a few that will and act a lil crazy, one reason im not showing is my trucks not done, and well nopi is mostly imports so showing a mini truck would be a lil dificault and my civic is well not that show style, more like a "fun" weekend car either way it should be fun

F

·
0 Posts
R34:woah::jawdrop: i love skylines im working on getting an R32:D very nice looking R34 well done best of luck with it

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's an R34 GTR... (this is gay I know) but if you have seen the second fast and the furious, that black skyline is the blue one from the movie, it used to have graphics and such down the side, but the shop just repainted it. Also, the 240 is the newest body style, but I couldn't tell you what year, I'm not sure. The M3 is white and it's a 2003. It has gunmetal 19s and a carbon fiber front lip.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
let me just jump on the bandwagon here..

civic chick...if anyone in their right mind thinks a Skyline is gay..they got issues, lol. it's not rice..it's ACTUALLY FAST.... if my truck was shaved, bagged body dropped, COMPLETELY finished, and someone came up and said "hey i'll trade you this skyline r34 GTR for that truck" i'd go on a mad hunt for a pen to sign titles with. I used to be a sport compact guy..i still am, i have respect for custom vehicles. no matter what it is. :)

·
Old School Static
1,019 Posts
slam-10 said:
Sorry to whore your thread, but you just have to know where to hang out to see all the REAL action.

There are PLENTY of people street racing, dragging, and just showing off. And for some burn out action, just hang out at some of the motels, there is MAJOR action as some of them.:rock:

We have been going to NOPI Nats for many many years, unfortunetly we will not be attending this year

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
GeorgiaDawg said:
Sorry to whore your thread, but you just have to know where to hang out to see all the REAL action.

There are PLENTY of people street racing, dragging, and just showing off. And for some burn out action, just hang out at some of the motels, there is MAJOR action as some of them.:rock:

We have been going to NOPI Nats for many many years, unfortunetly we will not be attending this year
mark are u still comin up here the 27th

·
Registered
748 Posts
BadAzzCivicSiChic said:
It's an R34 GTR... (this is gay I know) but if you have seen the second fast and the furious, that black skyline is the blue one from the movie, it used to have graphics and such down the side, but the shop just repainted it. Also, the 240 is the newest body style, but I couldn't tell you what year, I'm not sure. The M3 is white and it's a 2003. It has gunmetal 19s and a carbon fiber front lip.
ohh not bad at all.. gtr's cost a pretty penny to get imported and all so he probably got a better deal off it.. something like 80 grand from motorex.. as for the 240 and im more partial to the S13's and the M3's i like the E36's.. saw a sick S13 with the whole s15 silvia front end conversion.. thats one nice looking car. i dont remember seeing a blue skyline in the second one.. granted i only watched it once in protest (girl dragged me to the theatre) i only saw bryan gayboys silver one.. when i first saw this i thought the car was yours... to the guy that is thinking of getting the 32.. they are a good investment if you can get one without taking a raping in the price.. i was honestly considering a RB25 swap into a 240.. that would be one sick 240 :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey, sorry it took me so long to answer. I've just got back from nopi. The GTR that Susan has(owner of the shop my boyfriend works at, Motor Mavericks) was bought from Craig Lieberman, who is the guy who gets all the cars for the fast and furious. If you all know anything about the R34 it used to be called the black bird. Then they repainted it the silver and blue for the movie, then after the movie they painted it blue and red. Now susan has it and she just got finished painting it black.

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
BadAzzCivicSiChic said:
Hey, sorry it took me so long to answer. I've just got back from nopi. The GTR that Susan has(owner of the shop my boyfriend works at, Motor Mavericks) was bought from Craig Lieberman, who is the guy who gets all the cars for the fast and furious. If you all know anything about the R34 it used to be called the black bird. Then they repainted it the silver and blue for the movie, then after the movie they painted it blue and red. Now susan has it and she just got finished painting it black.
Which R34? There were a half-dozen or more used in filming :angel:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts