S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
My-chilled, MACH boost
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who makes one for my 01? SLP says theirs won't fit. JBA don't make one. Edelbrock's is part of their headers. :cry: :mad:

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
syclonedave said:
So who makes one for my 01? SLP says theirs won't fit. JBA don't make one. Edelbrock's is part of their headers. :cry: :mad:
i have hit nothin but dead ends too!:mad:
can anyone give us a lil help?:confused: :cry:

·
Icy S-10
54 Posts
:cool: Hey syclondave I know of a good muffler shop that makes thicker Y pipes. They did mines and it looks and works good. If you want you can drive up here to L.A. and I will take you. I need to go anyways to get a new exhaust and bigger piping. :D :D

·
My-chilled, MACH boost
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
??

Vince : Don't you know where I'm at? Thicker?? Why & what thickness? Is it mandrel bent? What ID. What coll. size? How much?

·
Icy S-10
54 Posts
:bash: syclonedave: Yes you are 30 minutes away if you take the 405 Fwy south. The pipe is the size you want and the Y could be routed to the rear of the tranny instead of under the bell housing.
This is good for lowered trucks like mine for ground clearence. The price is about $100 installed.:bash: :bash:

·
My-chilled, MACH boost
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about the other Q's??

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
2 inch internal. 16-18 gauge stainless, preferably 304 stainless. ANd not to many shops have mandrel bending capabilities, just stock, old style benders, so you wont gain much if it is not mandrel bent, this is the key.

·
Registered
47 Posts
You might want to check into the 4wd y-pipe for the S-trucks, it's not a restrictive as the 2wd pipe.

·
My-chilled, MACH boost
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lindsay said:
You might want to check into the 4wd y-pipe for the S-trucks, it's not a restrictive as the 2wd pipe.
How come??

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
They say it doesn't fit most likely because it hasn't been emmisions certified yet. Physically, it should fit

·
My-chilled, MACH boost
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
J_Rod said:
They say it doesn't fit most likely because it hasn't been emmisions certified yet. Physically, it should fit
Who is "they"?

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
"They" is Edlebrock, JBS, SLP...whoever the manufacturer is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts