S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ground Force Truck Club
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright people, I'm in the market for some wheels here, 18's or bigger, I have a 2001 X ext cab, stepside.

Show me some pictures of your trucks and rims, caus i want some ideas of what styles look good on our trucks, Although i have seen countless pictures...i need more :D

POST EM!

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
boydcoddington timeless 18X8, 18X9.5
stock height and 2/3 drop with roll pan.
more pics
more

Attachments

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
I just ordered some 20's for the back since the rears were damaged in the accident.

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
I got the rims from paul at exotic wheel & tire (PHONE # (866) 394-3359) for $1250 to my door, and I paid 1000 for the tires + 100 to have them mounted & balanced. BUT I think they will include tires for a lot less than I paid. Give them a call if you like the boyds.

·
Ground Force Truck Club
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am very picky, and i mean very very picky when it comes to wheels, i dont want to pick somethign i am going to hate in 3 months. So im trying to just fall in love with one wheel and just go get em'.

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
It took me a few months to pick a wheel, but I like most of the wheels made by Boyd Coddington.
www.boydcoddington.com look at the different wheels they make.
wheels are expensive, take your time and pick out ones that you like.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
the boyds are nice...im actually soo close to buying some right now. Only thing is i originally wanted chrome rims but can't find any i really like. I was thinking about KMC's V2's but not sure. I'm 'bout to order Boyd Stingrays 18x8's any day now, just not sure if i'll be happy with billet instead of chrome.

·
Ground Force Truck Club
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i chose what rims i want, i'm ordering them next week.

ROH RT's in Chrome shadow...I got to put on next to my truck and i WANT THEM! 1600 with tires...18x8, not bad :D they'll be here in 10-15 days

1 - 11 of 11 Posts