S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This buyer bought a automobile dvd player from me. In the Ebay auction it stated:

"This particular unit did not function when I tried to hook it up. It could be a simple fix or a possible blown fuse, or anything. "

I sold it as/is. I was not misleading at all. it came in my possession, i saw that it didnt work for me, and resold it. He didnt ask many questions other then what was included. I told him what I had with it. Then when he received it, there was an antenna missing that he stated, so I went to look for it, found out I didnt have it, let him know, and never heard anything form him again. I am more than willing to work out situations where something is broke, and I sold it as working. I always have been. I have been buying and selling on the internet wiith good raport for about 4 years now. So if your selling something thats not perfect to this guy, watch out. And make sure you let him know everything in full about it, so this doesnt happen to you.

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and he is whoring my threads telling people i sell junk. My stuff may not be perfect, abut i ALWAYS let people know the ocndition before it leaves my possession

1 - 2 of 2 Posts