S-10 Forum banner

Xtreme Wheels

3638 Views 19 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  CraigSnedeker
I have a set of 4 xtreme wheels that I am looking to get rid of, they are in decent shape just need to be cleaned up a little, and need new tires.

asking 200 for the set obo pm me if interested
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Any pics? Just want to make sure it's the right wheel I'm looking for. I'm also out in Cali and hoping to figure in shipping. I think it would be around $100-$150? Plus the wheels. Do you have tires on the wheels now? Can you remove them if they are bad to lighten the load for shipping?
Thanks & good luck.
Mike J - No Cali
Where in Pennsylvania? I'm just north of Philly.
Where in Pennsylvania? I'm just north of Philly.

live In Tannersville by the crossing outlets.
PM'd again

Your close enough for me to drive, I just want to see some pics first
PM'd again

Your close enough for me to drive, I just want to see some pics first
They are in good shape but they are pretty dirty, the one shown I cleaned up a little bit, but they are all in good condition, plus for 50 bucks a piece you cant beat it.

Attachments

See less See more
Guys, I just spoke with him, Nice guy. I am going to have to pass if someone else wants them. They came off his '03 Extreme, while the wheel itself is the same, the factory finish and centercap are different from my '01 (silver painted center and cap). I believe the clearcoated polished finish and center caps were on the '02-03 versions. If that matters to anyone.

I was looking for ones that matched my '01 versions

Good deal, some one should scarf these up.
Guys, I just spoke with him, Nice guy. I am going to have to pass if someone else wants them. They came off his '03 Extreme, while the wheel itself is the same, the factory finish and centercap are different from my '01 (silver painted center and cap). I believe the clearcoated polished finish and center caps were on the '02-03 versions. If that matters to anyone.

I was looking for ones that matched my '01 versions

Good deal, some one should scarf these up.
I have a set of 01 ZQ8 That are off my 01 Xtreme Blazer they are just like those but with the different center caps. I can send pics if you shoot me an email address. That is if if your still looking for a set.
These still for sale

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Need To sell these asap taking up to much room, first $100 takes them, and that's a steal
What size are the rims?
Pm sent!
Wow, at $100 that is a great price. Even if you add shipping it's still a good deal. Too bad you're so far away man. Good luck though, someone will grab those up pretty quick.
Just a heads up, these are no longer for sale. I picked 'em up.:p
1 - 20 of 20 Posts