S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i personally dont really like the xtreme trucks especially the guys who air ride them and think its cool to "lay" ground effects like come on give me a ****in break ground kits are for cars cause you can't really body drop a unibody car, therefore if you dont lay at the very least your frame let alone the body of the truck what the hell are you trying to prove, and if it dont spark, park it!!:02redxbla :02redxbla :02redxbla

·
Never Finished
1,599 Posts
Some of us don't really care if our trucks lay body...I sure don't. But I think the ground effects set the trucks off. And I don't ever layin ground effects even when I do get bags. That said...I like all s-10s, xtreme or not...it's whatever you prefer.

·
Spreadin the Sickness
2,532 Posts
slow10 said:
don't you just love the new members that come to the board and say silly shit.......don't say you hate anything till you show pictures of your own truck....
haha werd!

·
Spreadin the Sickness
2,532 Posts
willy182 said:
i personally dont really like the xtreme trucks especially the guys who air ride them and think its cool to "lay" ground effects like come on give me a ****in break ground kits are for cars cause you can't really body drop a unibody car, therefore if you dont lay at the very least your frame let alone the body of the truck what the hell are you trying to prove, and if it dont spark, park it!!:02redxbla :02redxbla :02redxbla

sooooo what does your ride look like?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ground effects set off a truck what are you trying to tell me? your trying to be closer to the ground by having big pieces of plastic on your truck that hang miles below your frame

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
ground effects set off a truck what are you trying to tell me? your trying to be closer to the ground by having big pieces of plastic on your truck that hang miles below your frame
All of them?I don't know whether or not I am to be closer to the ground by having big pieces of plastic on your truck that hang miles below your frame.
I am a robot. :sheep:

·
I BURN THINGS
5,880 Posts
willy182 said:
whats your point? some people like gfx

1 - 20 of 32 Posts