S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xtreme question
For you Xtremers...

The sticker on the window says you cannot tow with the Extreme package. Is this true????
Stef

·
Registered
287 Posts
sorry i dont have an answer to your question. i only have a comment about your sig. let me get this straight, you have a 00 suzuki GSX-R750? that is a sweet ride.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( :( :(

Sadly brother, she is gone. I sold her yesterday....... I will get another after the deal with the house is done but for now I will just be a cager.... After I get out of the service, I might be coming over to Duc if I swing the job I want!!!!!!:D mmmmmmm 998r mmmmmm

·
Registered
287 Posts
hahaa, dont tease me like that, i would settle for the 996, but that wont come along anytime soon either. but i like your taste, and good luck on the house

·
Registered
43 Posts
Tow package is on XBlazer but no towing is available on pick-up.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Steve66 said:
Tow package is on XBlazer but no towing is available on pick-up.
does that mean i cant tow a trailer, nothin heavy, maybe 2 dirt bikes or a ladder trailer (about the same weight as the dirt bikes)?:confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Chevy says "NO GO!" for the pick up.
Don't know why though.

·
Still plays with sparks
457 Posts
That sticker is full of ****!theres nothin diff in the rear of an x than in the rear of a ZQ8 and a ZQ8 uses the same leaf pack just in a diff order as a reg s10. Tow away my friend, I do.

·
I'd Rather be Blown than Injected
251 Posts
Towing

The reason Chevy says no is the zq8 springs are not heavy duty
enough. Just add a bolt on helper when you want to tow.
I have a roll pan on my 2000 X so i use a class 2 frame hitch
I pull a 4x8 mororcycle trailer that weighs 1800 lbs loaded with
no trouble.

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
a guy at work has a lowered full size and he wanted to tow a small trailer, so he got a helper air bag. works pretty good, he did'nt need a tank or compressor. just pulls up to a gas station and fills it up with air.

it might be a good idea for an x.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts