S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Novice Customizer
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I Know not many of you like them but I had a friend make me some stripes and finally got them put on this weekend with help from the wife.

The kids had to help wash it after we were done to get soap residue off.

·
ToledoTuners.com
226 Posts
looks great i was thinking about getting some for my xtreme

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
how the **** can you people actually say ''that looks great'' or ''looks good''.....when it's painfully obvious that the tailgate and roof are off center??????????

·
The other "BODY" man
6,277 Posts
I agree, off center for the gate and the roof.

Also, I'm not a fan of the stripes not going onto the front bumper or the rear pan. JMTC though.

If you're happy with it, that's what counts though.

·
Novice Customizer
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how the **** can you people actually say ''that looks great'' or ''looks good''.....when it's painfully obvious that the tailgate and roof are off center??????????
Wow, Alittle harsh, But hey everyone has thier opinion. However some should keep them to them selfs. As stated did it myself w/ help of wife. Sorry it doesn't meet perfect standards. Guess your SHIT was always perfect when u first started out too.

I like it and yeah it is a little of center.. live and learn

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
Wow, Alittle harsh, But hey everyone has thier opinion. However some should keep them to them selfs. As stated did it myself w/ help of wife. Sorry it doesn't meet perfect standards. Guess your SHIT was always perfect when u first started out too.

I like it and yeah it is a little of center.. live and learn
welcome to the internet......and you would never see me showing off something like that expecting positive feedback:haha:

if i did that i would peel the SHIT right back off

·
ToledoTuners.com
226 Posts
didnt notice the off-center before, lol.
Stripes arent my thing, especially vinyl ones, but hey, it's his truck. so if he is happy with it, more props to him. especially for doing the work himself and getting the family involved.

yeah same here now that it was brought up i see it.

·
Novice Customizer
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
welcome to the internet......and you would never see me showing off something like that expecting positive feedback:haha:

if i did that i would peel the SHIT right back off
WOW I should run right out and shoot myself cause the almighty Toad is making fun of me and my truck. OH Wait your opinion doesn't mean SHIT to me So **** off:flipoff:

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
dude....go back and read my post.......i was stating that the stripes were off center.....BUT i was making fun of other people because they just automatically say it looks great without looking at the pics.......i don't care if your stripes are off center,i don't have to look at it everyday.....

·
Registered
96 Posts
should of did bumper n roll pan too

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
didnt notice the gate but the roof is painfully obvious. time to lift the truck up high enough so noone can see it

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks good.

I'd go the opposite way of what most people on here are suggesting... I'd leave it off the tailgate.
IMO stripes should be facing up only.
Don't like em on tailgates or bumpers.

Nice job gettin the wife to do the hard work though.
;)

·
Mud Master
740 Posts
SS stipes don't go on roofs anyways. So peel the roof off and it will look alot better, and get a new one made for the tailgate that turns at the bottom like the front of the hood does. I like SS strips on trucks. But to me they should only be on the hood and tailgate, Just like a Camaro would only have them on the hood and trunk. but thats just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts