S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would 2000 X rims sell for with tire?
i think they have 235 55 16 good years
if you had some what did you sell them for, cause i lookin at buying some for my 95

·
I'd Rather be Blown than Injected
251 Posts
X rims

Go to AAARIMS.com they sell factory wheels at a huge discount
Be sure to look under Special sales also, i got 2 when they were
on a over stock sale. even cheaper:D I would not even consider
the stock Badyear tires.:bash: They suck big time.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Re: X rims

Wicked X said:
Go to AAARIMS.com they sell factory wheels at a huge discount
Be sure to look under Special sales also, i got 2 when they were
on a over stock sale. even cheaper:D I would not even consider
the stock Badyear tires.:bash: They suck big time.
dude, there is not a damn thing wrong with goodyear. i am assuming this is a PERSONAL OPINION, just like mine.

·
I'd Rather be Blown than Injected
251 Posts
Badyear tires

Yes its my opinon, You can buy a better tire for the same money.
They are a hard rubber more for long wear than performance.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tires

dont the x come with goodyears ?? maybe im wrong but then again im alway am

but if they did theres gota be a reason

·
Camaro Owner, S10 Lover.
148 Posts
The Goodyear Eagle GA's that are stock 235/55/16's are garbage. They are a hard rubber made for longevity of the tire. However, I turned mine over at 12000 miles. I work at a tire shop and they are garbage. They always want around $100 for them. For that price you could get a lot better of a tire. I got my Comp TA ZR's for $110 each. Once this set is burned off I'm for the G-Force KDW tire. Those are the best tires out on the market for my opinion. Any G-Force tire KICKS A$$!

·
Camaro Owner, S10 Lover.
148 Posts
If you want just the rims, im selling mine.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
goodyear ga's

the stock goodyear ga's are great if you like hyroplaning....after about 20000 miles they are done....and the thought of snow driving with them makes me want to punch my mom in the face......goodyear may make some good tires but the touring goodyear ga's isnt a very smart move on gm's behave on a rear wheel drive vehicle.....i bought a set of yokahama avid t4's for my x and they are better in wet conditions but still suck in the snow....lil off subject sorry

·
loser boy
16 Posts
I just changed my badyears for a set of toyo proxies that are kick ass. They are 235/50/16 and boy do they grab some pavement. I fell in love with them leaving the lot they didn't even spin. My 84 s10 had toyos and they were great in the snow even w/ an empty bed.
:D

·
Registered
128 Posts
You can buy the rims right from GM for under 6 Ben's and the rubber should cost about 1 bill per corner.

·
littleX10
70 Posts
The only complaint I have with the goodyears is I can feel them role during hard cornering. And even in high speed 35 to 50 mph recommended sweeps. And I don't feel to confident to go over 55 mph in the 35 mph sweeps. Because I am thinking the damn things might unbead themselves.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
ya i've been sideways with my yokes in a close call and they they didnt unbead.....thank god!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts