S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all this is for my buddy Jay that signed up into the forum a few days ago and i'd like as many ppl as we can get to rally with me and get him to put some spindles and 3'' blocks on that extreme he just bought, he had an awsome 95' S10 that was slammed to all hell and he doesn't wanna do anything that will make the dealership frown at him, so if you would PM him or just write in this tread so he'll change his mind.....l8r

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Hey Jay, welcome to the forum. And slam that biznitch. :)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey zYgoTe thanks for the support hopefully Jay will get online in a little bit and read this thread, ........thats one vote for jay to slam it how many more can we get.?!?!?!?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats it nobody else is going to influence Jay to lower the Xtreme more................

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok ok,....he's not that silly cuz he's got a hota$$ girlfriend so he's like that but still need support to get him to lower it.........and maybe he'll get online today and respond to this thread like i wanted him too cuz its for him

·
Go low or Go HOME
7 Posts
:wtf: Alright already!!!!! I know it needs to go down, i cant afford it yet!!! But it is goin down!!!!! Dont woryy, when i get the $$$ its goin :thumbdown 2 more up front and three more in the back and im cuttin the rear bump stops off and shavin off the front ones too!! Thats why i got the second job at SD car stereo! Yeah I do miss the slammed purple people eater but the new has lots of potential!!!! It will eventually get done!!!! Just waitin for the green!!!! :booty:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good he responded........and Jay wheres that car audio store at maybe you could give it out to the people in SO Cal and get a little S-series meeting or something started......

·
Go low or Go HOME
7 Posts
Hey good idea Buddy!! If you guys all want to meet up some time i work up at San Diego Car Sterio 4220 Convoy St. Ill be working this Sunday if you guys want to meet up if your in the area. Spread the word. I get off at 600 so if you want to get everyone there at like 530-545. But i gotta go ill be back later. Spread it BJ!!!!!!!!:idea:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts