S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2000 Xtreme and it has Diamond Edition embroidered on the door panels with a diamond stitch pattern. Is there any such model of xtreme as the Diamond edition?

·
Been there Done it
7,117 Posts
There was a 00-01 GMC Jimmmy that had a Diamond Edition. A PO probably took the door panels from one.
Did you get the seats, too? Folks either love them or hate them. I think they'd look good in a low rider.
But since your Xtreme is the lowest riding S10 from the factory, why not? Just don't paint a mural of a senorita on the hood.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. They only put the door panels in it, no seats. The guy sold it to me as a Diamond Edition, but I figured he was full of crap....lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I like the vette wheels but I have quite a bit of cosmetic work to do to get it up to my standard. It runs pretty good though considering that it has over 180k miles on it.

·
Been there Done it
7,117 Posts
Did you check the SPID sticker in the glove box for both V4A and ZQ8 . Some of the clone sellers took the sticker out to hide the fact it wasn't really an Xtreme. If it's missing I'd be suspicious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts