S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2sl0w
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wouldnt mind chevy making a full size X and scrapping the idea for the X colorado. Imagine something to compete with the lightning. 350 V8 with or without a supercharger, lowered with Xtreme rims and body kit. Id buy one.
=]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Actually, I say drop some 20's on it and a new kit style. Possibly even for the new Colorado X's, but definately at least a 350, or one of those ZZ4's. But if you noticed, the Lightning adapted the kit style. I would have to agree with you and say drop the SSR and build something to kick the lightnings ass....

·
AZX in PHX
189 Posts
All Chevy needs to do is the same thing Dodge did.. Drop thier best motor in thier fullsize..

Basically drop either the LS6 in the truck and you got your lightning killer..

·
Registered
115 Posts
actually there is a dealer installed package(gm approved) i believe it's a 6l with a magna charger headers exhaust and a whole list of other stuff. I don't remember if it will beat a lightning but it's awfully close.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
haha...who knows where Akron is? Only reason I do is becuase the GMF cruise is there, and thats where Summit Racing is...

·
2sl0w
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep thats basically all we have, summit it s 15 min away from me. lol. its nice to have friends who get discounts there tooo. Are you going to the moving violations cruise? i was going to stop byto see all the trucks.

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
actually chevy has a high performance full size that is more powerfull than the lightning, or the dodge srt10. it's the silverado coolside II.

it comes with a 502 big block, 585hp, and get this... all wheel drive.

the only problem, gm don't want to bring it to production.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts