S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2sl0w
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wouldnt mind chevy making a full size X and scrapping the idea for the X colorado. Imagine something to compete with the lightning. 350 V8 with or without a supercharger, lowered with Xtreme rims and body kit. Id buy one.
=]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Actually, I say drop some 20's on it and a new kit style. Possibly even for the new Colorado X's, but definately at least a 350, or one of those ZZ4's. But if you noticed, the Lightning adapted the kit style. I would have to agree with you and say drop the SSR and build something to kick the lightnings ass....

·
Registered
115 Posts
actually there is a dealer installed package(gm approved) i believe it's a 6l with a magna charger headers exhaust and a whole list of other stuff. I don't remember if it will beat a lightning but it's awfully close.

·
2sl0w
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep thats basically all we have, summit it s 15 min away from me. lol. its nice to have friends who get discounts there tooo. Are you going to the moving violations cruise? i was going to stop byto see all the trucks.

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
actually chevy has a high performance full size that is more powerfull than the lightning, or the dodge srt10. it's the silverado coolside II.

it comes with a 502 big block, 585hp, and get this... all wheel drive.

the only problem, gm don't want to bring it to production.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.