S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Makin a Comeback!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe get a list of the x's going to carlisle this year? Its next weekend end so the question is...Who is going? I'll be there with my truck club Endless Obsessions so if anyone wants to check out the rides or maybe go for an all x cruise or something that would be sweet. I would love to get a giant pic of all x's together too.

·
Makin a Comeback!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We'll be parked at the fun field. They are doing drive through judging (wtf is with that anyway?) and it's not worth spending half the day sitting in line for a 5 min judging. We'll be there the whole weekend chilling, checking out everything and buying some cheap parts (gotta love that!). Look me up if you want to hang.

·
cokehead
3,049 Posts
im goin. my truck will be finished this weekend. im goin to the beach on monday and comin back friday, then leave friday and come back sunday. im stoked!!! ill be with the guys from no regrets/get bored designs.

·
Street Truck Builder
747 Posts
I'll be there, I'm also in the funfield, I don't wanna get caught up in comp, just wanna relax, hopefully catch some rays, and check out the scenery....ya'll know what i mean...:D

·
Street Truck Builder
747 Posts
Ohh, pics, thats a good way to find forum members, heres mine.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts