S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
have you used them though? I have had two sets, and I LOVE them. and I have a sony 1600 watt mono amp too, and I love it. It has a great sound, and hits HARD. Probably harder than any of your systems on here.

Why do people knock sony?

·
Begginer Mini trucker
107 Posts
have you used them though? I have had two sets, and I LOVE them. and I have a sony 1600 watt mono amp too, and I love it. It has a great sound, and hits HARD. Probably harder than any of your systems on here.

:haha: :haha: :haha: I totally about pissed my pants when i read that.. :rotf: :rotf: I hope that was sarcasm.. casue if not i'm seriously worried about your sanity..

People knock sony becasue.. .. well.. they SUCK.. plain as that..

whos with me?

·
Mine Sweeper!
6,512 Posts

if you say so mr man, if you say so :rotf:

·
Banned
9,778 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

...where's bladehines when you need him...

Oh and for the record i've installed a lot of sony shit in a lot of different cars. i even ran one of their "1200 watt" amps (did about 430 watts bridged @ 3.75 ohms and 13.5 volts... don't believe me? i tested that piece of crap with an oscilloscope, a bench voltmeter and a +0 Db 60 Hz sine wave.), and it's all a bunch of BULLSHIT.

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
ok, that's fine...nothing wrong with that. but you agree that there's better things... the other guy said his sony "probably hits harder than any of your systems on here"

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
It has a great sound, and hits HARD. Probably harder than any of your systems on here.
:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

bring it!!!!!!

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

·
i pitty the fool!
1,092 Posts
i have 2 10" explods. i wouldnt brag about them. get some RF p2's or something better. my brother had jl and it sounded real nice for the price

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts

You're kidding, right? At least we all hope so!
:rotf: :haha: :rotf: :haha:

·
Go Vols!
408 Posts
hmm used to have a Xplod 600watt 10 way back when, i melted the VC with an old Orion cobolt 150.2

and for that other guy...WOW just WOW.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts