S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
anbody know if I can go to walmart and buy that pioneer universal reciever for xm satellite that has the little control panel, and just ditch the control panel and hook it up to my xm ready pioneer reciever?Because its way cheaper thab anything off crutchfield and ebay...

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
sorta off topic, they ever come up with an ant. that you dont see? i liked the idea of xm but dont want one of those little pods on my roof or on the back glass or wherever.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got a vinyl top on my truck, they say that you HAVE to mount them outside of everything and as high as possible. i got the gex 903 model with the little handheld controller, only for now till i get my new headunit and i will control it from there...

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
zq8fromhell said:
i got a vinyl top on my truck, they say that you HAVE to mount them outside of everything and as high as possible. i got the gex 903 model with the little handheld controller, only for now till i get my new headunit and i will control it from there...
no you dont have to put it outside...i had my xm antenna in my back deck in my grand am...worked good...and in my s10 its in my bed...works good...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 11 of 11 Posts