S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of u guys have XM radio?? got any pics any info etc...1 of the stations i listened to all the time is now gone and there is crap on the radio. cd's are cool but i want variaty. so xm it seems is the way to go. any help would be appreciated.

·
Got Mud???
161 Posts
If your talking about the SkyFi from Delphi, it's not the faceplate you take out, it's just the xm contoller. But the bad thing is that you have to ADD that to your regular radio. And your system will only be as good as your head unit. I just bought the new Premier headunit with the rest of my stuff and I like it better then the FM Modulated add-ons. I put the FM mod. in my wife's car, it's nice but I don't like having to control the radio from two places. Just my .02

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I've been thinking about maybe adding XM too. We've got it stock in our Bonneville and I get used to it so I miss it when driving the truck. The only bad thing about XM is there's only maybe 10 or 12 stations I like and the rest I could care less about.

Steve

·
Aye! Sea Turtles
378 Posts
12 is alot of stations dude compaired to normal radio. I wish they would make a damn version that would replace your headunit insted of basing the design around "piggy-back" modifications. That is the only thing that keeps me from doing it.

·
More Cowbell
3,186 Posts
if u don't like xm try out sirius......i got both in my truck!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts