S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kinda a dumb question but what are the blue lights in cars called, the ones on new high class cars are HID but are the blue ones that can be put in called xenons, i cant fricken remember, but i got these cool blue ones and they are the same as the stock shit, are xenons blue like they should be, for my 89 blaze, where can i find em

·
Registered
133 Posts
nope my xenons ended up being just really really white. the bulb is blue and everything...

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
Sir,

Why would you like blue bulbs that are illegal?

Besides, blue bulbs cut down on light output, thereby making it harder to see.

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not all of us are goodie goodies, damn kid, learn to live a little bit

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
Sir,

While you say "live a little", blue bulbs have less output than regular bulbs.
Not only are you making it more dangerous for yourself, you are also endangering others on the road. It is usually not recommended to put people in danger.

Btw, how old are you?

·
Registered
296 Posts
he sounds like Data!

Captain, the output is 845.43 lumens greater with the regular bulbs, why would you want to have dimininished capacity? Starfleet regulations clearly state that such an incapacitance would be in volation of

CLICK!!!!!

damned robot gets SO annoying sometimes ...

:D

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
CastawayRay said:
he sounds like Data!

Captain, the output is 845.43 lumens greater with the regular bulbs, why would you want to have dimininished capacity? Starfleet regulations clearly state that such an incapacitance would be in volation of

CLICK!!!!!

damned robot gets SO annoying sometimes ...

:D
I'm sorry.....I like to be safe and I like my family/friends to be safe on the road. Those bulbs dont put out as much light as stock bulbs, so they are def. not safe.
I dont know how you go about things, but people cant drive as it is, why inhibit that even more?

·
Registered
133 Posts
whoa hey now, dont go dissing the white bulbs because they do in fact produce more light then the crappy stock yellow ones.

·
Registered Stepsider!!!!!
569 Posts
HID's are the way to go, You can get them off of Ebay for a good price, Mine were $185 Shipped to my door

1 - 11 of 11 Posts