S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am fabricating some headlights

I have the plastic aftermarket H4 conversion headlights
Well what I am doing is I got ahold of some Audi Xenon headlights and I am in the porcess of making them fit into them H4 headlights. Hope it turns out pretty sweet, If anybody is interisted in pix I have some but I need somebody to host them for me.

Ben

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok the one is a little blury but but i had to resize them to make them fit in here

Ben

Attachments

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and the blury one

Attachments

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cab said:
Neat.. how much did those headlights cost you?
Actually they are free for me

I work at an Audi delership as a tech so when warranty company doesnt call them back we get to take what ever we want.

Ben

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I have get mine finished first then I may put some my left over stuff up here

Ben :smoke:

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea cant wait to get them done

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
lowridr83 said:
Actually they are free for me

I work at an Audi delership as a tech so when warranty company doesnt call them back we get to take what ever we want.

Ben
my buddy works at a caddy dealership and gave me the 3' long led third brake light off a new sts last week. he got a northstar motor for free too. i'm trying to get him to sell that to me. :thumbup: would be sweet to shoehorn into the 88.

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jman said:
my buddy works at a caddy dealership and gave me the 3' long led third brake light off a new sts last week. he got a northstar motor for free too. i'm trying to get him to sell that to me. :thumbup: would be sweet to shoehorn into the 88.
Hahah thats sweet man

I cant get any engines we have to send all of them back :doh:

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
now to just figure out what to do with it. i wanted to put it above my back window somehow but it's like 3" too long on each side. of course i went ahead and disassembled it just to see how it works :cool:

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn that led strip rocks what are you going to do with it ??

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well that is close but still not there

Those are just projector headlight meaning they use a normal bulb and focus the light

what i am doing is getting it set up for a xenon
which is actually gas burning headlights

they are much brighter and very bright blue its the ones you can always pick out on all the expensive cars driving down the highway at night like BMW,Audi, Esclade, Envoy, Lexus, Porsche, and Mercedies etc.

Ben

·
Lowridin' V8 Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cab said:
not yet sorry i am still tryin to get mine all put togeather:bowtie:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts