S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
^ Thats Me!!
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm clocking off work today when my friend/co-worker comes running up telling me that theres people breaking into my truck right now. So me and 2 other guys go running out to my truck(we park a block away from our work in a rite-aid parking lot). By the time we get there they had already booked. My friend was on his way to his truck parked next to mine when he saw a van full of mexicans pulling shit out of my truck. They look at him and he turned around to come tell me. There was like 3 or more of em, so who knows if they got knives/guns, whatever. He ended up getting their licensce plate and all that so that was good. They shattered the passenger side window to get in, stole my 18" sub and my amp, somehow pulling it through the passenger side rather than the driver side with the 3rd door. ****ed up all the plastic back there, ripped the seat, fooked the door panel up, dented the passenger door along with many paint chips, and scuffed up the whole edge of the door :( I'm so ****ing pissed off that people gotta steal shit that people work so ****ing hard to get. Now i just need to find somebody that can run licensce plates so i can go **** them up.

Oh yeah i just talked to the officer and he said that they identified the driver i guess but still havent been able to contact him. So I'm hoping they will find the ****ers. I'll post pics tomorrow of the damage. Hopefully some of you have these parts for sale :) That would be tight

·
Registered
610 Posts
the same thing happened to me last year. i was in the parking lot of my old dorm picking some friends up when i see a white caprice and 4 black dudes smashing my window, they managed to nab the radio and my cds but i got there before they got the radar and oakleys and subs. i actually caught their asses bc they were stupid enough to break into a truck that was under a street light on a crowded area of campus. i called the cops and they pulled them over and guess what!? they had 9 radios, 4 cases of cds, 2 purses and some credit cards. they had the balls to drive up from some town in southern florida just to break into cars at FSU! they go on trial sometime this week, i hope i can get soem money back. thankfully they only broke the window, which insurance covers in florida and the radio was recovered but likes to skip since they pulled the whole mounting bracket out as well...

sorry to hear about your shit tho man, it always sucks when people feel the need to take what others work for...

·
Registered
63 Posts
The same thing happened to me less than 6 months ago. Broke my passenger window out, took loads of cd's, my head unit, my tv, and tried to get a lot more before our JOKE of a sucurity dept. finally realized that there were alarms going off if our fenced in parking lot. Sucks really bad. Just do like I did. Find them and MAKE them pay after you BEAT THE HOLY LIVING CRAP out of them and leave them for dead.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Heck ya that sucks dude. Freakin mexicans. I hope you find those punks.

·
^ Thats Me!!
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i guess they were caught. I heard from somebody else that they were caught breakin into somebody elses car a couple blocks up the street. They hit a car lot again. This time there was a cop at the car lot so they were arrested. It was a couple of mexicans in a van, just as the people the broke into mine. Imma call the cops today and be like, so wheres my shit!!

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
been there usually there is nothing you can do, but the licence plate helps, i have a hit list if i ever find a few people. I lost a window and a head unit, couple hit and runs.

·
WhackdOutGemini
626 Posts
nig#gers.....mexicoons......never the whites breaking into shit, it's like a god damn charity case! Too busy selling their hoes for crack rocks. God forbid they have enough decency to get a job and buy shit on their own. I would literally find out where the phuck they live and on all 4 corners of their house, douce the bitch with gas and strike a match. Matches are better because they burn with the fire. oR pay some punk ass kid 20 bucks or so, all worth it. Wait til devils night. OR if you know someone you hate, get their I.D somehow and blow a few windows out and throw their ID in the car after YOU snatch some shit out of THEIR rides.

·
xtremefour
1,806 Posts
I agree, kill the little bastards!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts