S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forealz~!~
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I’ve been looking around for a roll pan, they’re not incredibly hard to find, but the truck vs. the blazer looks different. Best I can tell is that the pan hangs lower on the blazer then it does on the truck… where the trucks kind of curves and tucks a bit… So, I’m wondering would the truck version fit the blazer, cause I like that look a bit more. I think it would kind of helps with my Blazers geto booty :p
Has anyone used the X-truck on the X-blazer, chances I could get a picture from the back and side?

·
forever unfinished
2,819 Posts
Blazers have a curve in the tail gate and a s-10 is straight. We put one on a blazer because he did not have the cash. We had a s-10 pan laying around and it looked like crap.....so do nt do it

·
Registered
140 Posts
Is it true that Grant Kustoms makes a steel pan for the Blazer X? I have the ECC kit, but wanted to run a smooth pan instead.

·
Vamos Mantequilla!!!
851 Posts
Yes grant does make a steel pan. I know the original one was terrible. But it has since been redone. I'm unsure if you can still buy the one piece that had the sides attached to the pan or not. I know guys do run the ECC sides with the grant pan though.

·
Founding member of DA
5,240 Posts
Grant regular blazer pan

·
Kurrupted Kreations
3,837 Posts
fawk! that is beautiful !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts