S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Layin' 20s
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just found these pics on my computer so i thought i would post them. i sold the truck a couple weeks ago to a friend in indiana, so all you fools out that way, keep your eyes peeled for it.

·
Layin' 20s
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i sold it to dump all the money into the car thats in my avatar

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
which is what? The pic is to small to tell. Also what kind of drop is on that x?

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
:bowdown: to Jake!!

He was in Truckin magazine.

:D

·
Layin' 20s
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SMNW2003 said:
70 Boss 302? What high school did you go to?
i went to bellevue west...you familiar with it?

·
Layin' 20s
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the car is a 70 mustang and the drop on the X was a 3/3....3"djm LCA's and 3" blocks.

·
Registered
621 Posts
X99 said:
the car is a 70 mustang and the drop on the X was a 3/3....3"djm LCA's and 3" blocks.
how did those 3" arms work out with the 1.5" zq8 coils?

i tried the 3" arms and 3" springs on my blazer and it was undriveable, arms were touching frame. tony (formerly n20 noma) tried the setup on his blazer with the arms and 2.5" blazer X springs, his rode terrible.

im interested to know how the ride was as id like to go from drop spindles to 3" arms on the front of my zq8 s10 to get that extra 1" of drop. but i dont want to sacrifice ride quality.

anyways, you dont own it anymore so honestly how was the ride up front? did those arms ever bottom out on the frame while driving?

·
Layin' 20s
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dropt72shortbed said:
how did those 3" arms work out with the 1.5" zq8 coils?

i tried the 3" arms and 3" springs on my blazer and it was undriveable, arms were touching frame. tony (formerly n20 noma) tried the setup on his blazer with the arms and 2.5" blazer X springs, his rode terrible.

im interested to know how the ride was as id like to go from drop spindles to 3" arms on the front of my zq8 s10 to get that extra 1" of drop. but i dont want to sacrifice ride quality.

anyways, you dont own it anymore so honestly how was the ride up front? did those arms ever bottom out on the frame while driving?
the truck actually rode really well. before i cut the bumpstop brackets off the back it was pretty horrible but after they were removed it rode just as good as it did stock. if i hit a big enough bump the front tires would bottom out on the fenderwells but i never had the lca's hit the frame. i also had the toxic drop shocks up front and i dont know if those make a difference or not, but i was told that they worked better with the djm lca's than like the doetcsh tech shocks would. but over all i was really impressed with the ride quality.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts