S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Makin a Comeback!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to swap my front clip with one from a newer trailblazer. Anyone got some insight on what needs to be done and where I can find the clip at? Seems that just the fenders need to be trimmed and part of the corners on the hood. I haven't seen the back of the clip tho, so how do you rig it to mount it? Pic for ref...

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
I'm looking to swap my front clip with one from a newer trailblazer. Anyone got some insight on what needs to be done and where I can find the clip at? Seems that just the fenders need to be trimmed and part of the corners on the hood. I haven't seen the back of the clip tho, so how do you rig it to mount it? Pic for ref...

its pretty much all custom... not as easy as you are thinking
the hood is elongated down i think, fenders filled and cut
grill sectioned and stuff in the back choipped up.

·
Oaktown Trucks Godfather
80 Posts

This white one is mine. You need the following:

TB headlights
TB Grille
TB header panel
TB headlight pigtail connectors

Have to section the header panel and mount the sections. Once lights are in you have to section the grille to fit. The hood and fenders need to be extended to fill in the gaps.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. [email protected]

Keith

·
Oaktown Trucks Godfather
80 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow that would be cool... but I would never be able to get it past the wife...LOL she is having a hard time actually letting me buy tires....

·
Makin a Comeback!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Divorce -> Finished my Navy Enlistement -> 1 year unemployed -> Just started working again in October last year -> Catching up on bills atm. I've had no time or money to do it. Things have done a 180 now though and this summer I should have time and money to put into her. Thank god too, my X is hurtin bad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts