S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Subsonic Kustomz
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be careful if you order from this company. I ordered a bunch of stuff from them in december. I got a set of indglo gauges from them and they never sent me the color/dimmer switch. I tried emailing them a bunch of times and they never responded. I wound up calling them and they sent me the wrong part so now Im back at step one. They are now answering the emails but they keep asking me email them a pic of the inverter I need so "Then our engineer will know exactly which switcher you need." I have emailed them the picture 3 times now. Other then that I got everything else ok but my dash has been off since mid december waiting to wire them up. Good thing I have it stored Has anyone else had problems with this company?:bash:

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
i got a set of CF tails from them and had no probs :dunno:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I've ordered from them a few times. No problems except sometimes they can be incredibly slow and once they shipped UPS using inside-out priority boxes. No big deal to me but the USPS considers that a big no-no.

·
32,797 Posts
I bought clears from them once.
But since I read about all the problems people had
with them (on other forums), I went in person to their place,
since it's only a 15 minute drive from me. And holy shlt are
those morons stupid. It took them 5 trys to get me the right
piece. No one there is a car person, its a bunch of Asian people
who can barely speak English that import the stuff to sell here.
No one there has any car knowledge or know about the
stuff they sell. But the prices are cheap.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
96blazer said:
I bought clears from them once.
But since I read about all the problems people had
with them (on other forums), I went in person to their place,
since it's only a 15 minute drive from me. And holy shlt are
those morons stupid. It took them 5 trys to get me the right
piece. No one there is a car person, its a bunch of Asian people
who can barely speak English that import the stuff to sell here.
No one there has any car knowledge or know about the
stuff they sell. But the prices are cheap.
Um...thanks for the headsup on that.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I have bought from them...I wasn't happy with them at the time because they wouldn't answer emails and the were SO slow...but my stuff came and it all worked out. so I am now a happy camper!

·
Subsonic Kustomz
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I called them to see why the didnt answer my emails and cus I wanted my switch. The guy I talked to was about as smart as a brick, and he was like you where suppose to email us a picture. I told him, "I did mutherfuc#er 6 times" so he puts me on hold for ten mins and was ooo yeah I guess we did send you the wrong part. The part came four days after the call so I am happy about that. Otherwise it's like dealing with a box of rocks if something goes wrong :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts