S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I race S10 s. 1st Gen and 2nd gen. So, I strip down, and throw away, a lot of the pieces that many of you would probably like to have for your projects. You can text me at (deleted) and we can talk about it. I usually don't require any money. Because I'm just going to throw this crap in the trash. Let me know

·
Premium Member
1994 GMC Jimmy SLE 4.3 CPI 4x4
423 Posts
You might not want to put your number out there on the internet bud, whereabouts in Delaware are you?

·
B4U Task Force Admin
28,637 Posts
I race S10 s. 1st Gen and 2nd gen. So, I strip down, and throw away, a lot of the pieces that many of you would probably like to have for your projects. You can text me at (deleted) and we can talk about it. I usually don't require any money. Because I'm just going to throw this crap in the trash. Let me know
Moved to Pay It Forward.
Due to scammers, your phone number has been deleted.
The way this works is you need to list the parts you're willing to part with. Pics are always welcome. I'm sure others would like to see what koi have.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
28,637 Posts
my phone number has been on my website since 2006. Zero issues. I like free parts though.
Maybe you've just been lucky. You don't see the scammer reports we get from members. It's a simple thing to give that info in a pm. The edits will continue.

·
It WAS a Blazer
96 manual transfer case 4x4 5 speed 2dr Chevy Blazer, 02 push button 4x4 Automatic 2dr Chevy Blazer
643 Posts
Got any Blazer rear axles? Or that blank peace in the dash that on RWDs where the 4x4 switch goes. I need a dark grey one for my 96

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m in need of the driver side front door interior panel tan for a 2000 Blazer. If you come across one i would be interested. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 92 model needing door panels, dash parts, grill and turn signals that mount inside the grill

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.