S-10 Forum banner

wtt my 33" pro comps for good 31's or 32's

2K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  BaggnS10 
#1 ·
i have a set of 33x12.50/15 pro comp mudders that i will trade for some good 31" or 32" mud tires.

#4 ·
i still have them, and i really need some 32's

#5 ·
I have a set of brand new BFG TA/KO 31"....

#6 ·
are you willing to cover shipping? also you said there on wheels, are they 5 on 4.75?

#7 ·
they new or used? i want to go up to 33s or 35s but cant decide. if i can trade for your 33s that would be great. i got 32" bfg mudders they probly got 50% tread left. they are the older style, not the KMs. a couple nics on 2 of the tires but other than that no chunks, nails or sidewall damage. let me know

#8 ·
the 33's i have are almost new, if your willing to cover shipping, i could do that.
got any pics?

#9 ·
anyone know of a good 4x4 forum i could post these on for trade?

#10 ·
hey schlock, do you still want to mAKE A TRADE!!!!!! LET ME KNOW

#14 ·
my truck isd a 4 door so you can't trim much in the rear. i have a 3" bl and a 2" superlift suspension

#16 ·
will i need different wheels? i have the 5 spoke 4x4 ones now, and i've seen many people run 31's on stock wheels and a few have 32's on em. do you know what wheel size and backspacing i will need?

#17 ·
they are prolly 33 x 12.5 so you will need to get some new wheels. i think the recomended size would be 15 x 8. i run 31 x 11.5 on my stock 5 stars and they seem to be okay but im not sure if i would go another inch with them. you can pick up some black rockcrawler style wheels for around $40 apiece. i think they have a 3.75" backspacing so they will make the tires stick out a little bit. before you get the wheels understand that you will definately need to trim up the fenders. why dont you bring one of the tires out there and hold it up to your truck and see how it looks, this way atleast youll get an idea of how much your gonna have to cut.

#18 ·
i haven't lifted my truck yet, i have a tm 3" body lift and a 2" superlift and 1.5" lift shackles that i need to install. i don't wanna to lift it 5" inches without have the bigger tires ready, right now it has the torsion bars cranked, the aal and shackles, it sits nice and level. but it make the 235's look way small, so if i lifted it 4 to 5" more it will be real ugly without some nice big tires. how much more do you think the superlift torsion keys and control arms will lift the front?
i'm hoping atleast an inch or more. also the rear doors are real close to the rear fenderlip, so you can't really trim there. i've heard of moving the rear end back a couple inches and lenghtening the drive line, so you only have to trim the back half of the fender. is 3.75 bs the best way to go with big tire on a first gen? thanks for the help

darin

#19 ·
im not sure that the superlift is going to lift it at because youve already got the torsion bars cranked. i believe that the kit just replaces the upc to provide a better balljoint angle and prevent premature wear. ive got 31" super swamper LTB's mounted on my stock 5 star alloys and i have plenty of room for them with only the t bars cranked and aal. if i wanted to chop of the fenders i could easily run some 32s. thats why i think if you do the body lift you will have plenty of clearence to fit the 33s. do what i said first and take it out and hold them up to the vehicle. see if they will look like they will rub.

#20 ·
i'll check it out, so do the new torsion keys help lift it at all

#22 ·
what year is your truck? also does anyone know of a 4x4 classifieds online that i could post these on?

#25 ·
have any idea what hipping from tacoma 98444 would run?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.