S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took my bed off yesterday to mount my tank and vavles under my bed no big deal cleanin up my bed. neways i put my evap can in front of my gas tank then put my bed back on and now the pass tail light turn signal doesnt work. i checked the fuses....there good and switched out the bulbs ...wtf ? neone have ne ideas? thanks dutn

·
I got 2 much stuff
467 Posts
recheck both of your grounds.

they will still wotk with out ground. but they will be all ****ed up. it has to have BOTH ground hooked up to work well.

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dutn01sdime said:
i never un hooked a ground. i loosened the one in the rear side on the passenger side..but i tightenen back and again...
my lisecene play blbs on that side wont work either

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
well if you never unhooked a ground, and had the bed off.... then you probably ripped it off removing the bed, check the black wiring harness looking things back there see if there are wires missing

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
bzzzt said:
well if you never unhooked a ground, and had the bed off.... then you probably ripped it off removing the bed, check the black wiring harness looking things back there see if there are wires missing
True... if the bed came off, and you never disconnected the wiring harness or grounds all the way, you probably disconnected a wire or two...

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SlammedDime said:
True... if the bed came off, and you never disconnected the wiring harness or grounds all the way, you probably disconnected a wire or two...
i took the wires off yhe bed that were poped in it but today i put a new bulb in it and my brake light woorks and turn signal but still no runnin light or lisecene plate light on that side .....

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
dutn01sdime said:
i took the wires off yhe bed that were poped in it but today i put a new bulb in it and my brake light woorks and turn signal but still no runnin light or lisecene plate light on that side .....
i had the same problem when i put my caddies in, my third brake light, left side brake, and license plate light were all acting wierd/didn't work. Check and re-check the fuses under the hood. I checked mine and didnt notice anything the first time...check it later on again and it was blown.

·
The Man The Myth The Mike
308 Posts
check your fuses.... i had a problem like that also..... it was just a fuse under the hood

·
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1,067 Posts
happened to me one time also, fuses and bulbs were all good, grounds were ok. i then took off the grounds and took a wire brush to the hole and bolted the grounds back up and it worked. just an idea

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LayItLowS10 said:
happened to me one time also, fuses and bulbs were all good, grounds were ok. i then took off the grounds and took a wire brush to the hole and bolted the grounds back up and it worked. just an idea
right on man i didnt look under the hood illl give it a look and gt back at ya thanks dutn

·
Banned
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
man u guys saved me a killa head ach thanks for the advice it was the fuse under the hood...im a dumbass sometimes...i look at the one ebeside the dash ...haha right on well it fixed my problem .thanks again dutn

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
dutn01sdime said:
man u guys saved me a killa head ach thanks for the advice it was the fuse under the hood...im a dumbass sometimes...i look at the one ebeside the dash ...haha right on well it fixed my problem .thanks again dutn
don't feel bad, i "checked" the fuse that was causing it, thought it was fine, and put it back in...later found out it was blown when i checked it the first time lol. glad you got it fixed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts