S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they have 6 prongs on the bottom 3 on each side so how would i hook up my valves just to one side on the 3 prongs and leave the other 3 or what??

·
Laid Out Daily Dragger
878 Posts
That sounds like the Switch used for Pancake... Are all your switches like that?

·
Banned
1,458 Posts
Thats a double pole double throw switch. Used for side to side or front and back. You can control 2 valves at once with those. Or just use a single side like you said for individual control. The center 2 are your feed the top 2 corospond with the top portion of the switch and the botom are for the botom. How many do you have? if you have 4 you could use those for f,b,s,s and get some single pole double throw for the individual and a quad pole double throw for the pancake.

EDIT When you price out all the switches you would need you will notice that a switch box from jason will be the same price or very close. I belive the 4 pole double throw switch is almost 20 bucks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya im not really down with the switch box though they are too big and im only gonna use 4 switches one for each bag and put the switches under where i turn my lights on at

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Trust me buddy... that whole 'switch under the headlights' will change once the ride is bagged. Its a pain in the ass to reach over there with both hands to hit sides back and forth. The switchbox, even a custom one, is sooooooo much easier to work with, since it sits nicely in your lap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts