S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I ordered some 7.62 ammo for my SKS. I can't recieve UPS, FED EX or DHL where I live so everytime I order something big I have it shipped to my work. (military armory).

So I did ths same with this and didn't even think twice about it. The asshole that picked it up from the UPS guy got his panties in a twist about it and instead of coming to be me fukking narked me out to my whole chain of command.

On top of that the prick comes into my part of the building and is talking shit about it to others. Thats how I found out, some friends came down and told me.

I even passed that particular asshole on my way out to the shop to find out what was going on and he didn't say shit. I didn't know exactly who it was at that point or I would have chewed his ass.

So now I'm sitting here waiting to talk to the BN XO about my ammo. He and I are cool so I should be alright, but it still pisses me off. I swear I have been in so much damn trouble this year over some stupid shit.

·
Super Moderator
16,419 Posts
Douche just got owned. I think he was gunning to get me in trouble. We all went in my bosses office; my XO laughed about it, handed me my box and said "have it shipped to my house next time"...

I could just see the wind leave that assholes sails..

Pays to be cool with your boss I guess.
FUGGIN AWESOME!

·
Sweet lemonade.
2,737 Posts
call the fag to where you are and just be sitting there examining your bullets and ask if he wants to be shot/a dummy.

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
haha never **** with the one who does ur paper work lol
he should have learned that lesson earlier in life

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha never **** with the one who does ur paper work lol
he should have learned that lesson earlier in life
LOL.. I would never do anything to **** him over as much as I would want to. But if the time ever comes when I would need to bust my ass for him it won't happen.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
test out your ammo on that guy. shoot him in the knees.
When are you guys going to learn, you shoot them in the elbows, then their mommy will be wiping their butts for 3 to 6 months, while they heal. Plus when you shoot them in the knees you have to help carry them for help, in the elbows, you just watch their arms flap in the breeze, while they walk by themselves

·
Sneaky White Person
9,765 Posts
don't do anything wrong and you won't get in trouble :dunno:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts