S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOOKING FOR SOME STEEL BRAIDED BRAKE LINES FOR MY 99 S10 FRONT AND REAR.I WILL SETTLE FOR JUST FRONTS FOR NOW IF YOU GOT SOME I WOULD SAY THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE FOR AN XTREME BLAZER SINCE I HAVE A POSI DISC BRAKE REAREND OUT OF AN XTREME BLAZER AND THE FRONT IS COVERTED TO BIG BRAKES FROM AN XTREME BLAZER ALSO.LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT SOME OR KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO GET THEM.:eek:

·
sick & twisted
1,385 Posts
speedwaymotors.com they have gm metric kits, ive bought them a few times from there, good quality part and only like 50$ they should have a kit that fits the rear also.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need to get all the thread info.i know the hard lines are 1/4 inch inverted flare and i believe the front have the quare heads that get bolted on the calipers.the back im not sure if its direct to the caliper or suare head also.im going to my friends shop where i store the truck to do the other 2 fog lights and smooth cowl saturday.ill take pics of the brakes with my iphone to make sure they are the square head in the back.dont want to order the wrong ones.that what happens when you customize shit and not stock.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dahm i was hoping somebody would have some.the front and rear are square heads with the 11mm hex heads bolts on the calipers to the 1/4 inch hard line.want the steel braided brake lines to match all the steel braided air lines.ill give speedway a call tomorrow.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anybody can hook me up on a steel braided long one that goes from the differencial to the t on the frame that would be nice.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got the kits for all 4 calipers and the 5th line also from speedway motors.it cost me 135.00 shipped for the kits for the calipers and then 30.00 more for the last long line off the differencial. You need the kits for 1/4 inch inverted flared hard lines and 10 mm 1.5 bolts and the round heads for the calipers i believe was the flangile kit.and the male to female set up to bolt through the brake line brakets off the frame.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Go with the 12" lines for the calipers and if you want to do the 5th line they have a 18" i went with a 19" with a 90 for the diff.wanted the extra lenth for the lift and drop from the bags in the back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts