S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all... well... almost...

Would prefer a white one. Extended cab might be nice, but I'm partial to the standard cab.

I'm not looking for a project that I'll have to restore. But I also want something that I can drive on a mostly-daily basis.

I know they're hard to find. If you're sitting on one and want to see it go to a good home where it will be used, but not abused, then I'm your guy.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
It's definitely a project, but the price is right at $400 and the right color for you.

I saw it on Facebook Marketplace in the Portland, OR area.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Pulled this off google maps, this looks like it is a baja has the roll bar over the rear. It's been sitting on the side of this shop for as long as i can remember. I haven't been in the area in years may still be there. (saddle brook nj)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pulled this off google maps, this looks like it is a baja has the roll bar over the rear. It's been sitting on the side of this shop for as long as i can remember. I haven't been in the area in years may still be there. (saddle brook nj)
Yeah. It's pretty far gone. Zooming in on it you can see a lot of rust. Unfortunately I don't have the facilities to restore one.

That's pretty cool that you recognized it though. I appreciate the response.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking. If you're reading this and you have one... I'm interested. I'd rather spend the money on a clean one than spend the time restoring one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts