S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
bmx minitrucker
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a step shaver ECC blazer regular 95-03 rollpan and recieved a step shaver for a regular step side s-10 pickup. In my confirmation email, it says 95-03 blazer regular step shaver kit. On my invoice, it just says step shaver kit and nothing about what model it is. I would like the right one ASAP and i do not plan on paying return shipping.

How do we go about to solve this?
Invoice 70323
Web order 8002

Please let me know.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
blazerboy97 said:
I ordered a step shaver ECC blazer regular 95-03 rollpan and recieved a step shaver for a regular step side s-10 pickup. In my confirmation email, it says 95-03 blazer regular step shaver kit. On my invoice, it just says step shaver kit and nothing about what model it is. I would like the right one ASAP and i do not plan on paying return shipping.

Invoice 70323
Web order 8002

Please let me know.
well fukk a dukk! somebody will probably give you a call today to resolve this. depends on if we go into the office today.

sorry about the error man. we'll get er fixed asap and of course we got all shipping covered.

jason

·
bmx minitrucker
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks jason, i ordered it on the 20th and i guess eric tried getting ahold of me. Awsome service, we ended up playing phone tag and never getting ahold of eachother. Give me a call sometime after 12:40 please if you get this. I'll be in school(HS senior).

Thanks Jason.

PS. I already have the sticker pimpin on the truck and wearing the shirt. Now i just need the pan. Haha, thanks bro.

·
HI!
1,050 Posts
blazerboy97 said:

Invoice 70323
Web order 8002

Please let me know.

no need to be rude about it, i'm sure it was an honest mistake

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
ib2loud said:
no need to be rude about it, i'm sure it was an honest mistake
yea i noticed that too... jason busts his ass to give us good deals, they're a good business no need to be a dick about it. they make mistakes, everybody does, its not like you're getting screwed, calm down :cool:

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
As soon as we get that blazer pan in, it will be sent out bro. Thats the only one we are out of at the moment. Again, sorry for the invoncience and thanks for callin me up today. It slipped my mind after lunch when we got hit with 8 phones lines that didnt end till 5 minutes ago!

·
stop... DROP... and roll.
707 Posts
you know it took more time to go online and write this thread then to call em up and have it fixed...? plus your dealin with sd not fbi no need to be rude

·
Low in Alaska
3,849 Posts
easy guys..he said he didn't mean to be rude....

SD to the rescue again!

·
bmx minitrucker
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i try to call alot and its hard to get through to these guys. they are very busy and very great at what they do. The phone must be off the hook. ITS ALWAYS BUSY! its nuts.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
pOrk said:
As soon as we get that blazer pan in, it will be sent out bro. Thats the only one we are out of at the moment. Again, sorry for the invoncience and thanks for callin me up today. It slipped my mind after lunch when we got hit with 8 phones lines that didnt end till 5 minutes ago!
eric,
call tag the other kit and get a new one shipped tuesday please.

jason

·
bmx minitrucker
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
suicidedoors.com said:
eric,
call tag the other kit and get a new one shipped tuesday please.

jason

i believe he has it set up where UPS is coming to pick up the pan at my house within a few days. I hope i am here when they come. If i may miss them, i'll just send it out to you guys.

·
bmx minitrucker
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
any idea on what is going on? i got rear ended today and the bumper and sidepanel are smashed to shit. I NEED the pan asap if you guys can. even a follow up on where it is or whatever. thank you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts