S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well... Last monday morning I was driving home from a friends house at about 1 AM and took a corner too fast, hit a patch of ice and slid off the road into a pole. The truck is pretty much totaled because the frames twisted up pretty badly.

I thought I'd start with a happy pic, what it used to look like,

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I am alright I had a couple good sized bumps on my forehead and a couple cuts. Also My chest, arm and neck were alll pretty sore because I wasnt wearing my seatbelt and hit the steering wheel pretty hard.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
at least your radar detector didnt hit you in the head!

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,218 Posts
dknutt said:
Yeah I am alright I had a couple good sized bumps on my forehead and a couple cuts. Also My chest, arm and neck were alll pretty sore because I wasnt wearing my seatbelt and hit the steering wheel pretty hard.

Glad you're ok....wear your seat belt!!!:nono:

·
Registered
390 Posts
why is the front end black instead of white like in the first pic??

·
RUSTHOLYUM
2,792 Posts
I was thinkin the same thing.......did it happen before?
sorry to hear man....least your OK

·
Canyon Carver
130 Posts
That sucks at least your all right

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
o2man said:
why is the front end black instead of white like in the first pic??
I was going to paint the truck after I finished shaving it in the spring. I had just finished doing a bunch of body work on the front end. One of the fenders had a couple pretty big dents. There wasnt a paint chip or scratch anywhere. :cuss:

And the radar detector did hit me in the head after it bounced off the windshield, the metal bracket is what cut my forehead. :dunce:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts