S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrecked the front bumper and grill to my s-10. what kind of gm bumpers can i replace them with that look better?

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i would have to say, ENVOY BABY. it looks sic as ****. it is really expensive though. i have out well over $1000 dollars into my envoy front end.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i agree but i still have the stock s-10 headlights and i dont want to ditch them. this is going through a dealership.

·
Oops...Dropped it
204 Posts
You could always go aftermarket, can't you? Why stick with GM?? I even saw an S10 with a Lincon Navigator front clip on it. It looked SWEET! It was in Mini-Truckin, or Street Trucks, or Sport Truck.... One of those magazines anyway. I'm sure it only required a little work to make it fit........

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
is'nt the navigator a little wider than the s10. it's probably a navigator look-alike kit that is made for the s10.

·
Oops...Dropped it
204 Posts
No, It was off of a navigator. They had to take a section out of the middle, then put it back together munus however much too wide it was. Make it look like it came that way. A lot of work, concidering they had to do the grille, bumper cover, and probably fab a hood to make it all work. Same basic theory as chopping a top, but in this case making it skinnier instead of lower. Later.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i saw the same pic, even primered with the head lights un-installed it looked friggin sweet! it made me wanna go out and section up and graft a 2002 escalade front end or silverado front onto my truck. i hope one of the big mags runs a feature on it in the future!:thumbup:

B

·
0 Posts
isuzu hombre front end isnt bad looking in my opinion, just a lot of people are turned off by the idea of people thinking they own an isuzu...once you start really getting yourself into it it though you start to realize that mini-trucks are mini-trucks, its all in how you present it...i think it would be cool to put an hombre front w/ a bowtie on the grille insert

·
Registered
489 Posts
MightyMouseJ5 said:
i saw the same pic, even primered with the head lights un-installed it looked friggin sweet! it made me wanna go out and section up and graft a 2002 escalade front end or silverado front onto my truck. i hope one of the big mags runs a feature on it in the future!:thumbup:
your truck might tip over and the back wheels might not ever touch the ground with one of those new caddy front clips. Those things are freakin huge. They are sweet though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just hit a deer with my blazer last week, and i'm in the same situation

I'm thinking about either going, Billet Phantom, or upgrade to a 97 blazer grille, with billet inserts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
splintdog said:
I just hit a deer with my blazer last week, and i'm in the same situation

I'm thinking about either going, Billet Phantom, or upgrade to a 97 blazer grille, with billet inserts
I would do the upgrade if I were you

·
Registered
4 Posts
envoy front end

how much work is involved in adding an envoy front end to my 2000 S10? how much should i expect to pay for labor and the parts?

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
yeah i agree with all who said get the front envoy clip..it rocks, puttin mine on after feb of this comin year, when the bags get done

1 - 14 of 14 Posts